It’s been awhile, I know. I’ve been trying to (and failing to) get my life together with school but I’m back now!
So Valentine’s Day is over and the air of lovey dovey-ness has finally passed.
I know what you’re thinking. “But aren’t YOU in a relationship?”
Yes. Yes I am.
While my valentine’s day was pretty great, it doesn’t quite change the fact that being in a relationship sucks a good 60% of the time. So if you spent V-Day without anyone special, it’s okay. Bae’s aren’t all their cracked up to be.
So before you, in the spirit of single awareness season, try to find the nearest soul to cuddle up to, here are 5 tips on how NOT to be a sappy single.
- Learn how to be happy by yourself or else you’ll find yourself looking for happiness in someone else. Some argue that it’s not all that bad to find your happiness in someone else but what are you going to do if that person leaves? Does your happiness leave with him/her?
- Don’t get caught up in “cuffing season” lest you find yourself with someone you have NO business being with either. No one wants to waste their time and that’s exactly what you would be doing dating someone you only kind of like.
- Put down your phone. You don’t miss your ex, you’re just lonely/bored/in the mood.
- Relax. Not everyone who’s nice to you likes you like “that”. (no shade lol)
- Go out and have fun. You really don’t want these relationship problems.